Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.52
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER. BARACK OBAMA'S BOOK OF THE YEAR. AMAZON.COM'S BOOK OF THE YEAR. A FINALIST FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL BOOK AWARD. SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL BOOK CRITICS CIRCLE AWARD. Every story has two sides. Every relationship has two perspectives. And sometimes, it turns out, the key to a great marriage is t its truths but its secrets. At age twenty-two, Lotto and Mathilde are tall, glamorous, madly in love and destined for greatness. A decade later, their marriage is still the envy of their friends, but behind closed doors things are even more complicated and remarkable than they have seemed.
- Author BiographyLauren Groff is the author of the New York Times bestselling novel The Monsters of Templeton, the short story collection Delicate Edible Birds and Arcadia. She has won Pushcart and PEN/O. Henry prizes and has been shortlisted for the Orange Award for New Writers. Her stories have appeared in publications including The New Yorker, the Atlantic, One Story, and Ploughshares, and have been anthologised in Best American Short Stories 2007 and 2010, and Best New American Voices 2008. She lives in Gainesville, Florida, with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Lauren Groff
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight719 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.