All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFather Factor explores the intersection between faith and fatherhood, probing the resonance and dissonance created when men examine fatherhood in all its permutations, and how it is informed by and informs their faith. There are a wide variety of Christian faith perspectives represented in the book and many ethnicities. The contributors include ministers, professors, a real estate agent, an actor, nprofit leaders, stay-at-home dads, and a call center representative, from locations as far apart as Holulu, HI, to Paris and all points in between. They each have a compelling story about faith and fatherhood.
- Author BiographyR. Anderson Campbell is a teacher, writer, brewer, and monastic wannabe. He lives near Portland, OR, with his wife, April, and his two daughters, Sydney and Rylee. He can be found blogging at thecrookedmouth.com or tweeting at @andycampbell. Christian Piatt is an author, editor, speaker, musician, and spoken word artist. He cofounded Milagro Christian Church in Pueblo, CO. Christian is the creator of Banned Questions About The Bible, Banned Questions About Jesus. and the memoir Pregmancy: A Dad, a Little Dude and a Date. He lives in Pueblo, CO.
- PublisherWhite Cloud Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleI Speak for Myself
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Cloud Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byR. Anderson Campbell
- Foreword byChristian Piatt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.