All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFather Patrick may be a priest, but this story is by means a religious one. Patrick is a regular priest, one who could even be found in your local area. He has a problem which requires urgent attention, a problem which he can only resolve by a payment in cash. He has an idea on how to raise this cash and it goes much farther than he could ever imagine. He creates a football team which becomes kwn as The Bees, and each member of his team has their own personal dynamics. His Star Striker Pretty Bonnie becomes their top goal scorer with the help of her twin sister Rocket Ruby and Team Captain Peter scores a birthday goal. Father Patrick's team motivation is second to ne, it is his inner strength and his football players Teamwork, Persiverance, Endeavour, Self-discipline and Endurance which make them more than a match for any other football team and at the end of the day Father Patrick gets his hat trick.
- Author BiographyRichard P Ringland was born on the second day of April in the city of Manchester, in theUnited Kingdom. His birth was made by a mid-wife at the family home and she managed to to deliver a seven and a half pound bouncing baby boy through what was a complicated breach birth. He was successful in his eleven plus Primary School examination IN 1969 which earned him a place at Grammar School. His father passed on in 1970 and this affirmed his decision to enlist in the Royal Navy on 10 September 1974 until 21 December 1984 where he served in General Service for 3 years and onboard HMS INTREPID before volunteering for the Submarine Service in 1977. He served onboard the Submarine HMS ONSLAUGHT for 3 years, he was then drafted to Whitehall, and then on to the Submarine ORPHEUS which was in refit at the time. Following a road accident whilst on leave on 25 March 1982 he was eventually Medcally Discharged 21 December 1984 as an Acting Leading Radio Operator (submarines). He did not start to write poems/verse until 1991 and a short poem which he commenced to write in the July of 2011 inspired him to write a short story using rhyming words from beginning to end. This rhyming story - Father Patrick Gets His Hat Trick - is hoped to be his first with more to come.
- Author(s)R P Ringland
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.