All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFather Smith Instructs Jackson: Centennial Edition!Over 3 million copies of this timeless classic have been sold, and it has influenced thousands of conversions. Witness the engaging and accessible interplay between a priest and a n-Catholic inquiring about the Faith. Their conversation is a masterpiece in catechesis -- as Chris Jackson asks the questions generation after generation wants to ask, and Father Smith responds with wisdom, wit, Scripture references, and solid Catholic teaching. It is one-on-one catechesis at its finest, delivered in a relevant and practical context -- much like Jesus himself taught.With fresh references and updated language supplied by ted Church scholar Paul Thigpen, this is a book that Catholics and n-Catholics alike can turn to for greater personal understanding of the intricacies and nuances of the Faith.
- Author(s)John Francis Noll
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.32Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.