Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I don't want this bastard!' I was only a boy when I heard these terrible words. I can't tell you exactly how old I was. But the man shouting was my father. He was drunk and he was referring to me. So begins the true story of one man's journey from rejection to rebellion. Denied the love of a good father and suffering from abuse, Stefan looked for comfort and meaning in all the wrong places, from drugs and alcohol, to hooliganism and the occult. Driven by inner voices shouting 'kill yourself, ' Stefan went to a vineyard outside a village in his native Germany and prepared to bid farewell to this world. But in the very act of ending it all, Stefan found the beginning of a new adventure - one that would lead him to the father he'd been longing for all his life. This unforgettable tale of one man's journey from being an orphan to being a son is sure to inspire, amuse, move, and enlighten you. If you are asking, 'father, where are you?' this is the book for you. Dr. Mark Stibbe, bestselling author, script doctor, and CEO of Kingdom Writing Solutions I have kwn Stefan for a decade w.In reading this book, I can see how only God could have healed the boy and raised this kind of man.This is a But God book, meaning only God can show up and bring this type of life change. Dr.SharonStone, President and Founder of Christian International Europe Stefan Driess is married to Louise and is the father of Grace and John David living in Manchester, England. He is a motivational speaker, leadership coach and Author and Producer. Over the Years he has been involved in Projects such as helping Young Offenders in Germany and rescuing children from the Sex trade in India.
- Author BiographyStefan Driess is married to Louise and is the father of Grace and John David, and lives in Manchester, England. He is a motivational speaker, leadership coach and author and producer. Over the Years he has been involved in projects such as helping young offenders in Germany and rescuing children from the sex trade in India.
- Author(s)Stefan Driess
- PublisherGrace Productions
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrace Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.