All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides invaluable support for practitioners promoting involvement of fathers during childbirth and early parenthood. Filling a huge gap in the market, this book focuses directly on assisting midwives and neonatal nurses to consider the effects of their practice on men's fatherhood experiences. It also ensures that other practitioners meet their professional responsibilities for providing family-centred care. Bringing together a number of interrelated perspectives, this text comprehensively covers all aspects of fatherhood. It presents a detailed yet accessible overview of relevant research, plus key point summaries, case histories and reflective questions, making it highly practical.
- Author BiographyDr. Merryl Harvey is a Senior Lecturer at Birmingham City University, and also works at Imperial College London as a research nurse to the ePrime study. From 2004-2007 Merryl held the BLISS Neonatal Nurse Research Fellow post at the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit based at the University of Oxford, and she is currently a member of the MIDIRS Midwifery Digest editorial board. Dr. Kevin Hugill is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire in Preston. Kevin has worked in a number of neonatal units and higher education institutions in a variety of clinical, managerial, educational and combined roles.
- Author(s)Kevin Hugill,Merryl Harvey
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Weight229 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.