All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fathering Matters, Maureen Rank details the Four Empowerments -- involvement, warmth, discipline and launching -- through which fathers shape their daughters' success at life, love, work and faith. Then she provides an insightful roadmap for women to regain the empowerment they missed if fathering failed. A practical and encouraging guide to confidence and strength.
- Author BiographyMaureen Rank is author or co-author of fourteen personal growth books with combined sales of over half a million copies. In Fathering Matters she has created a very readable marriage of psychological research with the stories of more than 25 women to produce an easy-to-follow guide for women who seek greater success in life, love and work.
- Author(s)Maureen Rank
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.