Fathering Your School-Age Child: A Dad's Guide to the Wonder Years 3 to 9 by Armin A. Brott (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of the three previous volumes in this series - The Expectant Father; The New Father: A DadGCOs Guide to the First Year; and Fathering Your ToddlerGCoGCothis new book is similarly packed with facts, tips, and advice on all aspects of fatherhood.When is it the best time to encourage a childGCOs independence? WhatGCOs the difference between daycare vs. preschool? What are the unique ways fathers impact their youngsterGCOs life? The answers to these questions and hundreds more are found in the pages of this easy-to-follow, informative volume. With wisdom, compassion, and humor, author Armin Brott devotes a chapter to each school year from prekindergarten through the fourth grade. In each chapter he outlines the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social changes the child is going though, and examines the emotional and psychological development the father may be experiencing. He also discusses issues that develop between dad and mom as well as matters that involve the whole family. In addition, each chapter contains a section called GCGBPYou and Your Child,GC[yen] in which activities and issues appropriate to the given age are discussed.Other topics cover the latest research on child development, including brain growth, good and bad news about watching television, and the use of computers and other techlogy. There is ample advice for dads who are older, single, divorced, in the military, stepfathers, and stay-at-home dads, and the book incorporates the authorGCOs and other fathersGCO personal experiences, as well as the advice of top researchers in the field. Illustrated throughout with delightful New Yorker cartoons that underscore the universality of the joys and woes of parenting, Fathering Your School-Age Child is an essential sourcebook for every dad. ItGCOs certain to give every mom helpful insights as well.
- Author(s)Armin A. Brott
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note20 black and white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.