All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new fatwa from the rewned authority of Islamic world, Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, leader of the overwhelming majority of Muslims deals a devstating blow to al-Qaeda and its affiliates by removing decisively any remnant of theological justifications for terrorism. In what is the most comprehensive edict on this topic in the history of Islam, Dr. Qadri has explicated how suicide bombings and terrorism is unequivocally un-Islamic and has condemned terrorism unconditionally without any ifs and buts. Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is a globally recognised authority on the Islamic and International law and Islamic scholarship. Drawing on his deep, erudite insight into the life and teaching of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and fourteen centuries of Islamic scholarship, Dr Qadri's 512-page, detailed fatwa demolishes the theological arguements advanced by terrorists in prisons, on websites, videos and their literature which are root causes of today's home grown terrorists which the west is trying to tackle. For the first time available in the United States this contains a foreword by the Washington D.C. based expert on Islam, Prof John Esposito of Georgetown University and Introduction by Dr. Joel Hayward (Royal Air Force College, UK) and a validation by Al-Azhar University, Egypt who have supported this fatwa.
- Author BiographyShaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is a former professor of Law and Head of Department of Islamic Jurisprudence and Legislation at the University of the Punjab. He is also the founder of Minhaj-ul-Quran International, which has branches and centres in more than 90 countries. He studied classical Islamic sciences under eminent scholars around the world, including Mecca, Medina, Syria, Baghdad, Lebanon, Morocco, India and Pakistan, and has received around 500 authorities and chains of transmission in the various branches of Islamic knowledge. He has authored around 1000 books (over 400 of which are published) and delivered over 6000 lectures around the world.
- Author(s)Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
- PublisherMinhaj-ul-Quran Publications
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- LanguageArabic, English
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMinhaj-ul-Quran International (MQI) UK
- Weight1021 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement1
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.