All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lights go out in the studio of wealthy artist Eric Stannard. When they come on a moment later, the artist is dead, his heart pierced by an etching needle. But who is the murderer? The artist's wife, jealous of her husband's young model? The model, who felt pressured by the unwanted attentions of the artist? The artist's son, who was in love with the model? Or the neighbor, who was in love with the artist's wife? An impossible crime for which Alan Ford must find a solution in Faulkner's Folly a classic Carolyn Wells mystery.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Wells, June 18, 1862 - March 26, 1942 was an American writer and poet. She was best known for her books of poetry and humor until around 1910 she read one of Anna Katherine Green's mysteries and took up the genre. Many of her mysteries featured the detective Fleming Stone. She was married to Hadwin Houghton, heir to the Houghton-Mifflin publishing company. She was a collector of poetry by other authors, and, upon her death, she bequeathed her collection of the works of Walt Witman to the Library of Congress.
- Author(s)Carolyn Wells
- PublisherResurrected Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResurrected Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.