All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheincreasingcomplexityofspacevehiclessuchassatellites,andthecostreduction measures that have affected satellite operators are increasingly driving the need for more automy in satellite diagstics and control systems. Current methods for detecting and correcting amalies onboard the spacecraft as well as on the ground are primarily manual and labor intensive, and therefore, tend to be slow. Operators inspect telemetry data to determine the current satellite health. They use various statisticaltechniques andmodels,buttheanalysisandevaluation ofthelargevolume of data still require extensive human intervention and expertise that is prone to error. Furthermore, for spacecraft and most of these satellites, there can be potentially unduly long delays in round-trip communications between the ground station and the satellite. In this context, it is desirable to have onboard fault-diagsis system that is capable of detecting, isolating, identifying or classifying faults in the system withouttheinvolvementandinterventiofoperators.Towardthisend,theprinciple goal here is to improve the ef?ciency, accuracy, and reliability of the trend analysis and diagstics techniques through utilization of intelligent-based and hybrid-based methodologies.
- Author(s)Ehsan Sobhani-Tehrani,Khashayar Khorasani
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 383
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note155 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight910 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.