All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsia's rise over the past four decades is one of the most significant geopolitical and geoecomic developments in world affairs as evinced by China's, and more recently, India's, accelerated ecomic growth. Yet the conventional narrative of Asia's rise is incomplete, if t misleading, given the fundamental dichotomy that defines contemporary Asia: a region with unparalleled ecomic success but also home to the world's most dangerous, diverse, and divisive security, military, and political challenges. How the strategically consequential Asian states manage to ameliorate or even overcome traditional geopolitical tinderboxes across the Taiwan Strait, the Korean Peninsula, and the Indian subcontinent and new zones of strategic competition such as the South China Sea is to going to have a profound impact on the shaping of regional order well into the 21st century.
- Author BiographyChung Min Lee is a professor of international relations at the Graduate School of International Studies, Yonsei University in Seoul, a nonresident senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, and a council member of the International Institute for Strategic Studies.
- Author(s)Chung M. Lee
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.