All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of the Asilomar Workshop on Fault-Tolerant Distributed Computing, held March 17-19, 1986, was to facilitate interaction between theoreticians and practitioners by inviting speakers and choosing topics so as to present a broad overview of the field. This volume contains 22 papers stemming from the workshop, most of them revised and rewritten, presenting research results in distributed systems and fault-tolerant architectures and systems. The volume should be of use to students, researchers and developers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/1990
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 448
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlfred Spector,Barbara Simons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.