All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst came the phemenal bestselling Mixed up Fairy Tales with sales over 100,000 copies to date, and w comes More Mixed up Fairy Tales! This ingenious split-page, spiral bound book lets you create your own hilarious versions of the most-loved rhymes. What would happen if the Pied Piper grew long hair and flew away with a yellow brick road? The total number of mix ups is 1728 combinations! Includes: The Pied Piper, The Little Mermaid, Picchio, Rapunzel, Tom Thumb, Rumpstiltskin, The Gingerbread Man, Robin Hood, Thumbelina, Hansel and Gretel and The Frog Prince. Praise for Mixed Up Fairy Tales: 'Variations eugh for plenty of delightfully silly combinations.' - Guardian
- Author BiographyHilary Robinson is the author of over 40 children's books including the top selling Mixed Up Fairy Tales and The Copper Tree. She is also a broadcaster and freelance BBC radio producer. Hilary was born in Devon and brought up in Nigeria and England. Her books have been translated into a number of languages and are sold across the world. Sarah grew up in Derbyshire, mainly under a snow drift. She spent much of her childhood scampering in the nearby fields with a few goats. Then she decided to be sensible and studied Illustration at Falmouth College of Arts, graduating in 2001. She has illustrated for many different projects including an ad campaign for Kew Gardens entitled 'Plantastic Play'. She has also undertaken commission from The Guardian and The Independent newspapers. Sarah now specialises in funny, inky illustration and words for children's fiction and picture books. Sarah likes to paint on very big canvas. She loves funny detail, colour, music, dreams and big open spaces. Sarah now works from a studio on a hill in Forest Hill, London.
- Author(s)Hilary Robinson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMixed Up Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Note4-colour
- Weight352 g
- Width239 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.