All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFawning, Fear and Frustration collects thirty six poems, featuring a range of poetry that considers love, death and confusion in addition to a number of matters that lay somewhere in between. Many of these poems are raw, tinged with anger, uncensored, and I like it that way. It maintains the authenticity of the emotions I was struggling with at the time. However, the collection does t dwell entirely on anger, many of the poems fully embrace a ludicrous level of romance. Yes, it can be quite emo at times. Of course, some of these poems are just silliness, so I hope you can enjoy them with a sense of humour, too. Taken as a whole, Fawning, Fear and Frustration may make you relive the days of your youth, it may provide you with an insight into the lives of teens around you, it might make you question your assumptions and beliefs, and it just might make you laugh. Please, read and enjoy!
- Author BiographyDave Reynolds studied at Memorial University, where he completed his BA in Philosophy and English Language and Literature in 2006 in addition to completing his MPhil in Humanities in 2008. His graduate research focused on the cultural significance of superhero narratives and culminated in his dissertation Superheroes: An Analysis of Popular Culture's Modern Myths. Presently, Dave enjoys teaching English at Memorial University and plans to research how BioWare's videogames (such as Mass Effect and Dragon Age) are a significant part of Canadian literature and culture. His other research interests include moral philosophy, justice, philosophy of literature, semiotics, rhetorical persuasion, and various forms of popular culture.
- Author(s)Professor David Reynolds
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.