Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionFay is suffering from a mysterious illness. Her family and friends are concerned about her. In her vulnerable state, she begins to be affected by something more than intuition, and at first one can make sense of it. Alongside the preparation for her daughter's wedding, she is drawn into new situations together with resonances of lives that are long past, and at last the central meaning of her struggles begins to emerge.
- Author(s)Mirabelle Maslin
- PublisherAugur Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMidlothian
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAugur Press
- Content Note1 colour plate
- Weight434 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.