All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFazil Say and the Classical Music Stage as Informal Learning Space is an exploration of the classical music stage within a framework of informal learning through the interactive concert performances of Fazil Say. It delves into the artist's conceptualization of the music-audience nexus along with his motivation for adopting an interactive manner that emerges through a verbal interaction between performer and listener during the concert performances. Using specific concert performances given in Malatya in Turkey, this book presents a detailed demonstration of such a space as a learning medium; and interprets its pedagogical meaning from both the artist's and the audience's perspectives.
- Author BiographyAylin Buran got her BA in Psychological Counseling and MA in Adult Education from Bogazici University. The author has worked as a counselor with music students at high school level for the Faculty of Music at Bilkent University. She is currently a doctoral student in the Adult Education Program at Bogazici University and is working as the Chief Editor and Editorial Department Supervisor at Bogazici University Alumni Association's monthly publication, Bogazici Magazine.
- Author(s)Aylin Buran
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 36: Musikwissenschaft / Series 36: Musicology / Serie 36: Musicologie
- Series Part/Volume Number261
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight210 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.