All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf the Mummy needs an army of skeletal warriors, if Dracula's reign cant continue without a legion of the undead, they turn to one place - Darksmith Mar. For generations, the Darksmith family has constructed, concocted, or otherwise created the minions of the world's most wicked foes. Be they armies of undead warriors or hordes of the most vicious beasts, they all kw Darksmith Mar as their birthplace. But one creature, born by the sum of all fears, wanted more than to serve any master. After declaring himself as the rightful heir as the maker of monsters, the creature kwn as Fear soon found that the Duke and Duchess of Darksmith Mar were about to have their first child.
- Author(s)Donovan Harold Scherer
- PublisherStudio Moonfall
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStudio Moonfall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byJeanne Sue Scherer-Jorgensen
- Illustrator(s)Donovan Harold Scherer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.