All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a dark and stormy day at Hound Hotel, and twins Alfie and Alfreeda both feeling a little nervous. Even worse, every boom ofthunder makes their guest, Freddie the beagle, howl like crazy. Not only are his howls anying, he's scaring the other dogs! Which twin can act brave eugh to calm down Freddie?
- Author(s)Shelley Swanson Sateren
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventures at Hound Hotel
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Deborah Melmon
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.