All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen stunt performers go to work, they make dangerous feats look fun and easy, but there is a lot of risk behind this profession. Explore what stunt people do to prepare and keep themselves safe for a truly unique profession. Readers will be introduced to a brief history of stunt performance as well as the latest tips and tricks, including stunt driving, professional fighting, and even digital effects such as computer-generated imagery and are encourged to explore college majors and areas of study are recommended to become a stunt person. With thrilling language and stunning images in conjunction with informational text, a useful glossary, and an interview with a real-life stunt-man, readers are sure to be fascinated and stimulated from cover to cover!
- Author(s)Jessica Cohn
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTime for Kids Nonfiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.