All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWe use food to mark occasions that are important to us in life. Feast is t just about the way we cook and eat at the great religious festivals or big-deal special occasions, but about how food is the vital way we celebrate anything that matters...it's how we mark the connections between us, how we celebrate life.' Essentially about families and food, about public holidays and private passions, about how to celebrate the small everyday pleasures as well as the big occasions, it includes everything from Christmas, Thanksgiving , Hanukkah and Eid, to Passover and Easter; from Valentine's Day to that first breakfast in bed and Sunday lunch fit for the In-Laws; from Meatless Feasts to Midnight Feasts, from Partytime to the ultimate Chocolate Cake Hall of Fame; from weddings to funerals, from Georgian and Venetian feasts to children's favourites. Heartwarming, passionate, informed, refreshingly uncomplicated and full of ideas, Feast is destined to become a classic like How to Eat. Written with the same enjoyment, sensuality and practical awareness, and packed with over 300 recipes from all over the world and from near to home, Feast proclaims Nigella's love of life and great food to celebrate it with.
- Author BiographyNigella Lawson is the author of bestselling books - How to Eat ('may just be the best cookery book ever' Daily Telegraph), How to be a Domestic Goddess (British Book Awards 2001), Nigella Bites (WHSmith Award 2002) Forever Summer ('images of warmth and Mediterranean climes' Time Out), Feast, ('a voluptuous and delicious piece of food writing' Guardian), Nigella Express (no. 1 bestseller with over 1 million sales), Nigella Christmas ('everything to make your Christmas sparkle' Independent) and Nigellissima - which, together with her successful TV series and her recent iPhone App, Nigella Quick Collection, have made hers a household name around the world. She lives in London with her family.
- Author(s)Nigella Lawson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date11/01/2016
- Content Notenearly 300 colour illustrations
- Weight1652 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
Most relevant reviews
- immorta2229 Oct, 2013by
Fantastic, must have cookbook.
I enjoy the way in which Nigella writes about food and her recipes. The recipes work really well and her instructions on how to go about making the dishes are always practical and entertaining. I have a number of her cookbooks and enjoy making her recipes from them on a regular basis. Her recipes are enticing, easy to follow and always work well for me. Nigella's cookbooks are the only cookbooks I really enjoy reading and using.