Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it take to make a feast for 10 hungry people? Start with one shopping cart, two pumpkins, three chickens. . . . In bouncy rhymed text, count to 10 once in the grocery store as the children help Mama shop, and again at home as everyone lends a hand to prepare the meal. Full-color illustrations.
- Author(s)Cathryn Falwell
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication20/04/1993
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin (Trade)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width235 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.