All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fledgling province of Alberta was neck-deep in trouble. The settlement of the Peace River country reached dangerously too far, the southeastern dry belt disintegrated in drought, colliers agonized over life and limb, and men of the cloth were stretched to the breaking point. The themes of adversity and victories of the spirit draw together the stories of ordinary people in early Alberta.
- Author BiographyDavid Jones, botanist and horticultural author, has written numerous books on Australian plants.
- Author(s)David Jones
- PublisherUniversity of Alberta Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCurrents
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Alberta Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.