All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the twelve-volume series Feasting on the Word, Westminster John Kx Press offers one of the most extensive and well-respected resources for preaching on the market today. When complete, the twelve volumes will cover all of the Sundays in the three-year lectionary cycle, along with moveable occasions. The page layout is truly unique. For each lectionary text, preachers will find brief essaysA--one each on the exegetical, theological, pastoral, and homiletical challenges of the text. Each volume will also contain an index of biblical passages so that nlectionary preachers may make use of its contents. The printed volumes for Ordinary Time include the complementary stream during Year A, the complementary stream during the first half of Year B, the semicontinuous stream during the second half of Year B, and the semicontinuous stream during Year C. Beginning with the season after Pentecost in Year C, the alternate lections for Ordinary Time t in the print volumes will be available online at feastingontheword.net.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Bartlett is Professor of New Testament at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. He is the author of What's Good about This News: Preaching the Gospel from Galatians and coeditor of the Westminster Bible Companion series. Barbara Brown Taylor is Harry R. Butman Professor of Religion and Philosophy at Piedmont College in Piedmont, Georgia and Adjunct Professor of Christian Spirituality at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. She is the author of many books, including An Altar in the World. She is an at-large editor for The Christian Century and a sometime commentator on Georgia Public Radio.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFeasting on the Word
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight1057 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBarbara Brown Taylor,David L. Bartlett
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.