About this product
- DescriptionWhat was the purpose and origin of the Feasts Of Jehovah? Do they have a spiritual meaning? Do they have any application for us? These questions are answered in the chapters of this book, as we are taken through the significant dates in the calendar of the nation of Israel. We are shown the origin of each of the seven feasts, their spiritual lessons, and what will be their prophetic fulfillment. God's great plans and His eternal purpose are here foreshadowed, all centered on the person and work of His beloved Son, Christ Jesus our Lord. By His grace, we have been included in these. As we follow the details of these ancient feasts, our minds will be stirred to understand, and our hearts to worship.
- Author BiographyJohn Ritchie started the publishing company named after himself many years ago and printed many helpful Christian books during his lifetime.
- Author(s)John Ritchie
- PublisherJohn Ritchie Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2000
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationKilmarock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Ritchie Ltd
- Content Note1ch.
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.