Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you discover the secrets to making machine-quilted feather motifs fuss-free and fun! You can take the intimidation out of machine quilting classic feather motifs with this easy-to-follow handbook! You can discover a new technique in each chapter, along with projects for practice. You can choose from 14 projects that show you how to quilt straight-spine feathers, plus wreaths, curves, and cables. You can learn to draw motifs or use the designs provided. You can see how different quilting designs can change the look of a quilt; a gorgeous photo gallery shows examples. Bonus! Fast and Free feather patterns - drawing required - are provided for long-arm quilting machines.
- Author BiographyA well-known and prolific machine quilter, Lee Cleland made her first quilt in 1968 and enjoys sharing what she's learned with other quilters.
- Author(s)Lee Cleland
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- barbra277015 May, 2014by
Every quilter needs this book
Every quilter needs this book it is a step by step guide to perfect feathers, now out of print so hard to find but worth trying
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.