All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of select programs using federal funds with a focus on: the Global Security Contingency Fund (GSCF); the history, administration and common usage of the Judgement Fund; the Crime Victims Fund; the Housing Trust Fund; background and options for reform for the Universal Service Fund; the Reclamation Fund; an overview, funding history and issues of the Land and Water Conservation Fund; the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF); and the International Species Conservation Fund.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight458 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKieran Saccoccio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.