CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAppropriations for intelligence activities represent a significant part of both the federal and defence budget at a time of growing fiscal austerity. In the past, spending levels for intelligence activities were shrouded in secrecy. Today, overall totals of intelligence spending are made public, but the process for appropriating funds for intelligence activities remains complicated and t well understood. This book discusses the historic trend in intelligence spending, provides a broader issues concerning the intelligence budgeting process, and discusses intelligence issues for Congress.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight198 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAdaline Cortez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.