All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to include the latest amendments and proposals, this statutory supplement provides the clearest and most useful collection of statutes and rules for courses in civil procedure even including a sample set of local rules. The Supplement's unique organizational structure presents much information, but manages to do so without sacrificing a clean and usable presentation of the rules. A clever system of antation succinctly explains amendments, and a separate presentation of the advisory committee tes w grouped by rule allows inclusion of red-lined versions of the rules, thus making the tes easy to understand and enabling reconstruction of the versions formerly in effect. This presentation reflects the fact that advisory committee tes are as important to a theoretical study of civil procedure as to a doctrinal or practical approach.
- Author(s)Kevin Clermont
- PublisherLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSelected Statutes
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Width165 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.