All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to the author's previous GI publication, State Wildlife Laws Handbook, and the only one of its kind, this handbook provides a single, comprehensive source of information on 280 wildlife and wildlife-related laws, treaties, and other federal documents. You'll find summaries of all federal laws, treaties, and executive orders that affect the subject of wildlife laws and insight into the range of actions the federal government has taken to conserve America's wildlife.
- Author(s)Judy Flynn-O'Brien,Ruth S. Musgrave
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1943 g
- Width278 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.