About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a curriculum for teaching adults and older youth with disabilities about the church. Doris Clark offers experienced and comprehensive advice about how to set up church classes geared to the requirements of adults with special needs and how to integrate them into the church community.
- Author BiographyDoris C. Clark is an educator and lay leader in the Presbyterian Church.
- Author(s)Doris C. Clark
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 black & white illustration
- Weight289 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.92Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.