Feedback That Works: How to Build and Deliver Your Message by Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), Sloan R. Weitzel (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionProviding feedback to others about their performance is a key developmental experience. But t all feedback is effective in making the best use of that experience. This guidebook demonstrates the foundation for effective feedback practice, walking the reader through, step by step and in detail, the feedback method used at CCL. For anyone who wants to get better at giving feedback to anyone, whether they be a peer, direct report, or boss, this guidebook demonstrates how to create an effective message with real impact.
- Author BiographyThis series of guidebooks draws on the practical knowledge that the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has generated, since its inception in 1970, through its research and educational activity conducted in partnership with hundreds of thousands of managers and executives. Much of this knowledge is shared-in a way that is distinct from the typical university department, professional association, or consultancy. CCL is not simply a collection of individual experts, although the individual credentials of its staff are impressive; rather it is a community, with its members holding certain principles in common and working together to understand and generate practical responses to today's leadership and organizational challenges. The purpose of the series is to provide managers with specific advice on how to complete a developmental task or solve a leadership challenge. In doing that, the series carries out CCL's mission to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. As the former product manager for e-products and services at the Center for Creative Leadership, Sloan R. Weitzel was responsible for developing and offering leadership development tools via the Web. Prior to that position, he was a senior program associate at CCL. Additionally, as a CCL certified feedback specialist, he worked one-on-one with executives to increase their self-awareness. Prior to joining CCL, he spent eight years at AT&T in technical support, sales, and marketing. He holds an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
- Author(s)Center for Creative Leadership (CCL),Sloan R. Weitzel
- PublisherCentre for Creative Leadership
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationGreensboro
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Creative Leadership
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight58 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.