All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is perfect for anyone looking for a more heathy diet, whether the goal is less fat, higher fiber, lower blood pressure, etc. These recipes are affordable, convenient, easy and delicious. Every year, more than 100,000 children decide on their own to become vegetarian. Did your 1st, 5th, or 10th grader come home today and anunce that they are longer going to eat meat? Are you a long-time vegetarian and want to raise your kids vegetarian, but have found that they don't like what you like, and that typical Vegetarian cookbooks don't have recipes with less than 12 ingredients, and most of those ingredients are things kids don't want to eat? Has your doctor recommended a meatless diet for your health, but your heart's t in it? Would you like to save animals and the planet? Are you busy raising the kids and don't have a lot of time to cook but want to make healthy, homemade foods for the family? Do you kw that vegetarians live longer, healthier, thinner, more energetic lives? There are lots of reasons you might need this book, and all are good ones.
- Author BiographyCheryl Symmes is a mother of three grown children. She has been cooking vegetarian for them and herself for 19 years. The recipes in the book are an accumulation of recipes gathered and adapted through those years. She lives in Newport Beach California.
- Author(s)Cheryl Newman Symmes
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $38.65
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.95
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $61.11
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $25.18
- AU $16.59Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.06
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $38.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.