All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost a billion people all over the earth suffer from hunger and malnutrition. Many of them are starving while the world's population continues to grow dramatically. The population in the industrialized nations, whose hunger is still abundantly satisfied, must struggle with the costs of heavily subsidized overproduction of food. Still, the worldwide lack of food will also pose a threatening problem to them.
- Author BiographyKlaus Hahlbrock is a Professor of Biochemistry and former director of the Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research in Cologne, Germany.
- Author(s)Klaus Hahlbrock
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- LanguageEnglish & English & German
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSustainability Project
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Note38 figures, 8 colour plates
- Weight270 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byDavid Skogley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.