All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent transnational reach of Japanese television dramas in East and Southeast Asia is unprecedented, and t simply in terms of the range and scale of diffusion, but also of the intense sympathy many young Asians feel toward the characters in Japanese dramas, so that they cope with their own modern lives by emulating the lives on screen.
- Author BiographyKoichi Iwabuchi is an Assistant Professor of Media & Cultural Studies at the International Christian University in Tokyo. For many years he was a reporter and producer for Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV).
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKoichi Iwabuchi
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.