All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLacey Hamet discovers she can use psychometry to learn the stories of the vintage clothing that has been donated to the museum. Along the way, she realizes her life purpose and her love.
- Author BiographyHolley Gene Leffler lives in southern California. Skilled in psychometry and channeling, she has written books on metaphysics and re-creating vintage and Biblical clothing.
- Author(s)Holley Gene Leffler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.