All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes us feel afraid? Why do we have frightening dreams? This title takes a look at various aspects of being frightened, and discusses why it might sometimes be important to feel scared. It is one of a series in which children talk about their feelings.
- Author(s)Althea Braithwaite
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/11/1997
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleChoices
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight223 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 2 to 99
- Interest Age6-10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.