All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe balance of relationships between men and women has always been difficult. Nowadays, it is extremely difficult because the relationships are attacked by pseudoreligions. An educated woman who tried to remind his friend the importance of the women's inner beauty, their intelligence-well, he offended her in a violent way, pretending to be offended by the woman's words about the moral values. And when she went to meet him in order to look for a dialogue, also bringing some gifts, the policemen were called, with the order to put her in jail. The police said to the woman, -If you go back in front of the house (public space) this evening, you will be put in jail.- I hope to express the suffering of many women owing to a lack of communication above all else. Quite often, men don't like to communicate. The stories are inspired by reality. The prose is also poetry because poetry is lacking in our society. We need poetry. Materialism advances, while spirituality and feelings are oppressed. With this book, I would like to make it clear that even if love hurts, it always wins. Ultimately, men and women have the rights to their own identities.
- Author(s)Daniela Asaro
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.