All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeelings at the Margins offers a uniquely interdisciplinary take on the contemporary phemen of marginalization in Indonesia and its emotional impact on affected individuals and groups. By combining anthropological, political, and historical perspectives, the book's vivid ethgraphic case studies - detailing recurring acts of violence against communities based on their ethnicity, gender, sexuality, descent, and religion-and discussion of significant sociocultural and political developments in early twenty-first-century Indonesia will make it a valuable resource for scholars of social and political activism.
- Author BiographyBirgitt Rottger-Rossler is professor in the Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology and the Cluster of Excellence, Languages of Emotion, at Freie Universitat Berlin, where Thomas Stodulka is a lecturer and senior research fellow.
- PublisherCampus Verlag
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCampus Verlag
- Content Note5 halftones
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBirgitt Rottger-Rossler,Thomas Stodulka
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.00Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $36.35
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.