All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone talks about their feelings, but what exactly are they? What are the distinguishing features of feelings, and how do they differ from emotions and affects? How do our feelings influence the kinds of people we are, and the sorts of communities and societies in which we live? In this wonderful short book, acclaimed author Stephen Frosh interrogates the terrain of feelings and asks how this 'hidden' dimension of the self helps shape our worlds. The book provides an accessible and thought-provoking introduction to the major debates around feelings in the modern world. Feelings is an accessible and engaging resource for students, academics, and indeed anyone with an interest in gaining a better understanding of this fundamental area of life.
- Author BiographyStephen Frosh is Professor of Psychology, Pro-Vice-Master and Head of the Department of Psychosocial Studies at Birkbeck College, University of London. He was previously Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the Tavistock Clinic, London.
- Author(s)Stephen Frosh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleShort Cuts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.