All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeely gets to look after the class goldfish, Henry the First, during half term. The Pink Click say it's a mistake and Feely shouldn't be allowed to look after any animal - t ever! Will Saffron be proved right? Girls love Feely! Phoebe Dorcas Tonks - Feely to everyone but her teacher - has ather hilarious adventure in this book, one of the 'Feely' series by Barbara Catchpole, author of the best-selling 'PIG' books. Coupled with fantastic black-and-white illustrations and an easy-to-read diary format, the laugh-out-loud humour and merciless honesty will appeal to all readers.
- Author BiographyBarbara Catchpole taught for over forty years before becoming a full time writer. Her interest in special needs education and disability issues was first sparked by her middle son, who was born profoundly deaf. Barbara has taught as a Special Needs Coordinator and has held leadership positions in several schools, including Academies. She has also worked as SENCo in a secure training centre. Barbara writes primarily for reluctant and struggling readers, with the aim of entertaining the reader and developing empathy for the characters. Pig is her finest example to date.
- Author(s)Barbara Catchpole
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFeely Tonks
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and White
- Weight76 g
- Width199 mm
- Height128 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.