All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe SS Cavalry Brigade was a unit of the Waffen-SS that differed from other German military formations as it developed a 'dual role': SS cavalrymen both helped to initiate the Holocaust in the Soviet Union and experienced combat at the front.
- Author BiographyHenning Pieper was educated at the Universities of Freiburg, Germany, Nottingham and Sheffield, UK. His research focuses on the Waffen-SS and Germany's difficult process of coming to terms with the Nazi past.
- Author(s)Henning Pieper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Holocaust and its Contexts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.