All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $28.56Free postage
- AU $28.59Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMary Oliver, winner of the Pulitzer Prize, celebrates love in her new collection of poems If I have any secret stash of poems, anywhere, it might be about love, t anger, Mary Oliver once said in an interview. Finally, in her stunning new collection, Felicity, we can immerse ourselves in Oliver s love poems. Here, great happiness abounds.Our most delicate chronicler of physical landscape, Oliver has described her work as loving the world. With Felicity she examines what it means to love ather person. She opens our eyes again to the territory within our own hearts; to the wild and to the quiet. In these poems, she describes with joy the strangeness and wonder of human connection.As in Blue Horses, Dog Songs, and A Thousand Mornings, with Felicity Oliver hors love, life, and beauty.
- Author BiographyBorn in a small town in Ohio, Oliver published her first book of poetry in 1963 at the age of twenty-eight. Over the course of her long career, she has received numerous awards. Her fourth book, American Primitive, won the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry in 1984. She has led workshops and held residencies at various colleges and universities, including Bennington College, where she held the Catharine Osgood Foster Chair for Distinguished Teaching. Oliver currently lives in Florida.
- Author(s)Mary Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintThe Penguin Press
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.