All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1832, Harold Transome arrives home from the East to inherit the family estate, and startles his family by standing as a Radical candidate. He is well-intentioned but misguided, and his character is contrasted with idealistic artisan, Felix Holt.'
- Author BiographyWilliam Baker at Northern Illinois University, has edited George Henry Lewes's and George Eliot's letters. Kenneth Womack at Penn State Altoona, has written widely on British and American literature.
- Author(s)George Eliot,Kenneth Womack,William Baker
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBroadview Literary Texts
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight690 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.