All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features felting projects that will appeal to parents and children. It requires little- to- stitching, making it suitable for beginners. It includes 40 fun designs. Celebrate the spookiest day of the year by having some crafty fun! The team behind the popular Fa La La La Felt and Heart-Felt Holidays brings you 40 scary decorations and costumes for a festive Halloween. Requiring little or stitching, these felted projects are 100 per cent beginner-friendly, including pumpkin candy bags, a huggable stuffed vampire, a creepy crawly wreath as well as plenty of ears, headbands, and other wearables for revellers young and old.
- Author BiographyKathy Sheldon is the author of many books, including Shrink! Shrank! Shrunk! And Making Shrink Plastic Jewelry (both Lark). She is also the coauthor of Fa La La La Felt, Heart-Felt Holidays, and Aimee Ray's Sweet & Simple Jewelry (all Lark).
- Author(s)Amanda Carestio,Kathy Sheldon
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes templates
- Weight485 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.