All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFEMA stands for the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Learn all about how FEMA responds to earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and hurricanes, and brings relief and help to the people in need. During a tragedy FEMA responds by helping people find lost family members, friends, and even pets. Offering loans to rebuild and counseling victims, this federal agency is a life saving tool to people in need. This book will allow students to refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
- Author(s)Carla Mooney
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEmergency Response
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width206 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.