All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers this controversial cultural practice that is taking place around the world including in Western countries where it is illegal. Read the harrowing stories of women who have been genitally mutilated, their accounts of survival and their determination to end this injustice. Find out what is being done to combat this crime against women from those committed to see change.
- Author BiographySince January 2014 Hilary Burrage has been working in support of TheGuardian newspaper's campaign to eradicate female genital mutilation. The campaign asks how FGM can be stopped across the globe within a generation, and what we can all do to make this happen. Previously a college senior lecturer, Hilary now works as a consultant, researcher, writer and speaker.
- Author(s)Hilary Burrage
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight367 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.