All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionFemale Puberty: A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians is a practical reference, covering the full range of issues related to pubertal development. Developed to answer pointed clinical questions and to provide a thorough review of the literature, the book covers both the basics and the complexities of puberty, encompassing psychosocial development to pubertal nuances in highly specialized populations. Comprehensive in scope, this title offers concepts that are concisely conveyed and chapters that complement each other well. Complex subjects such as details of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis are covered in a readily understandable manner and bullet points throughout the text serve as helpful reminders to the reader. An invaluable contribution to the literature, Female Puberty: A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians will be of great interest to all health providers concerned with female reproductive health - including obstetrician gynecologists, reproductive endocrine specialists, pediatricians, pediatric specialists, family practitioners and allied health professionals.
- Author BiographyJennifer E. Dietrich, M.D. Chief, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology - Texas Children's Hospital Division Director, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine CME Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine Fellowship Director, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJennifer E. Dietrich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.