All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFemale Urology: A Practical Clinical Guide offers a hands-on reference for the management of challenging disorders of the female lower urinary tract. This volume features scenario presentations in which a patient presentation is described and followed by two experts in the field reviewing work-up and management of the problem. The volume is divided into three, easy-to-follow sections. The first section, Evaluation, details the anatomy of pelvic support, the lower urinary tract, incontinency, and overactive bladders.The second section, Treatment, outlines treatments for stress urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, prolapse, and reconstruction. The third section includes case studies from various locales around the country, illustrating the proper techniques for the evaluation and treatment of problems relating to female urology. A thoroughly comprehensive and invative volume, Female Urology: A Practical Clinical Guide will be of great use to busy clinicians striving for the most current methods of evaluating and treating dysfunctions in female urology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Urology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note112 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1155 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHoward Goldman,Sandip P. Vasavada
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.