Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that contemporary female Gothic vels of death can, in fact, breathe new life into feminist debates about victimization, essentialism, agency, and the body.
- Author BiographyHelene Meyers is Associate Professor of English at Southwestern University.
- Author(s)Helene Meyers
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Feminist Criticism and Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight308 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.